LG Roboking - VR6200 Series photos collection
What does the VR6270LVM vs LVMB vs Hom Bot 3.0
- The only different country and different language
- VR6270LVMB come with english user manual and language only
- Hom Bot for Euro Markets only
LG Roboking VR6270 Series English User Manual
LG Roboking VR6260 Series English User Manual
LG Roboking VR5901 Series English User Manual
Bonus come with additional case for all Roboking Models only, this is also functional like Mint Evolution = 2 in 1
- Original microfiber cloth x 2
- 3M microfiber cloth
- Wet tissue applicable like Mint Plus function
INTRODUCE WITH MY PERSONAL USED EXPERIENCED :
The LG Roboking is really great product in the world, now at my home,
Smart? yes it's very smart than all robots in the markets now.
For everyone is really feels it is new product in the malaysia market.
How does the LG works up?
LG can be self calculate of the room size and compartment too,
Even you put on the small room an closed up the door, for the LG it self will be navigation of the room size and where is the starting point and after done the job, the LG will be self stop work at the same point.
How does the LG working hours?
For the LG can take for 1 ~ 3 hours maximum, is depend your floor and area how big, it is self scanning of the floor area and staring works and finish the job to be self return for charging and the time is around less than a hour.
How bout after sales supports?
Yes we have all the parts to supports, even after fews years later we still able to find the parts for you, cause i am the user also.
- The LG overall is best and great product.
- Silent mode on cleaning stage at 48DB only.
- Picks dust as much as you can imaging of your house so dirty this can be picking up.
- ZigZag System you can select as you like, But normally i need the Random works only.
- For the rear side can be attached the wet module, if you would like to mop with water base case.
- The battery life's can be last up to 2-3 years, Li-Lon Polymer Battery.
- For the vacuum bin without suction motor inside the bin itself, much easily to wash of the vacuum bin for my photos has mention it, inside the bin on the hepa filter internal layer have insert of sponged the protection direct suction from the dust get into the hepa filter, so far mine do not worried about charging hepa filter for all the time, when the bin has much dirty i can sample to removed the sponged and hepa filter attached on outside of the bin.
- For when cleaning up the hairs stuck over the main brushes can be easily removed the long brush and pull out all the hairs and mop with wet/dry cloths.
- How about running carpets? Yes, this is well perform on carpet.
- The LG do not have daily time & scheduler for setting. (But you can press the remote control button for count down timer in a single clean for LV6170 Series only)
- LG only can speak in Korea and do not speaking in english or others language. (just ignore it, also same like when you watch korea or japanese drama.
- LG do not have virtual wall to block up that particular area as what you need, like a Roomba, (The good thing is even no virtual wall but it is won't fall drop at the kitchen drop).
The overall rating 5/5.
for my personal rate at 5/5.
Video show with turbo mode in carpet : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhbeIn3NDIs
Video show in Zig Zag mode : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GWW1HpsLcF0#t=75
Video show with Hom-Bot Square : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5VM1-CoEik
HOB-HOT Review : http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/review-lg-hom-bot-square-robotic-vacuum-cleaner-its-hip-be-square
Roboking VR6171 Review : http://perberglund.com/blog/2011/08/21/lg-roboking-review/
LG Roboking VR6100 Series - achieved photos collection